Saturday 20 December 2014

Nail art // Black and Silver



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13336219/?claim=ej4rrt98qz7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>





Hello. I didn't want to start my blog with an intro post because I find that they can be quite boring so I've decided to show you a simple nail art design. 

For this design I used the Rimmel London lasting finish in Black Cab, Maybelline Express finish in Silver Speed and some small silver nail gems. 





The polishes I used are of great quality. The black polish has such a nice formula that glides onto your nail so easily. The colour payoff is brilliant and doesn't look brown like many other black polishes do however you will definitely need two coats. It also drys in a very short amount of time.
The silver I used has tiny flecks of glitter in which are just gorgeous. The point of the express finish polish is that it dries in fourty seconds and it definitely lives up to its name. Much like the Rimmel Polish it glides onto your nails so easily and and the formula is so smooth but you will again need two coats. 

I started by filing my nails so that there were no rough edges and rubbing some nail polish remover on my nails to rid of any oils or bacteria. After this I painted my thumb and my ring finger in two coats of the silver speed  and the rest of my fingers in two coats of black cab. 



Once the polish had dried I put a line of top coat across the bottom of my nail on my ring finger and placed three silver gems on it. 

I really love how this design turned out. It's so simple yet so pretty. The colours fit together so well and can really bring an outfit to life.

 

 

2 comments: