Wednesday 21 January 2015

Coastal Scents // 22 Piece Brush Set



 
 
I've had these brushes for a while now and I just couldn't wait to share with you what I thought of them.
 
 
I got these brushes for Christmas off my parents because I'd been desperate to get some so that my makeup could look decent for a change. Its a 22 piece makeup brush set from Coastal Scents and my parents bought them off Amazon for just £34.49.
 
 

I had looked at multiple reviews on blogs and on YouTube to try and decide which brushes to buy and these seemed to be the best ones that were in my price range. They just looked so dense and everybody was saying that they were great for applying any makeup and that all of the brushes did the job perfectly. There are a wide range of brushes here from eyes to lips to face.
 
When I opened the present I got so excited and I just couldn't wait to use them. The quality of the brushes is just amazing. Just as the reviews suggested they are so dense and soft. (I just sat and brushed them over my face for about five minutes.) I have used the brushes almost everyday since Christmas and not one hair has fallen off any of the brushes. I am so impressed!
 
 
The brushes look so clean and professional and the faux leather case that they come in is so handy and keeps the brushes from getting tatty.
The brushes themselves pick up the makeup perfectly and have a great colour payoff when you apply the makeup to your skin. They blend really well with the eye shadows I have used with them so far and I really couldn't ask for them to do any better for the price.
 
I highly recommend buying these brushes if you have a low budget but are still looking for very good quality brushes. I am so happy with this purchase.

 

 
                    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment