Thursday 16 April 2015

Makeup Revolution Blush Palette // Sugar and Spice

The Makeup Revolution Blush Palettes all look so appealing with such a large range of colours, but the Sugar and Spice Palette drew me in the most. I bought this palette from Superdrug for just £6.00 which is a really good price as the product is such high quality. 
 
 
When I saw this product on the shelf I just had to pick it up. I looked at the other blush palettes that the brand have to offer and this was the one I liked the most. However I still want to buy a few more as they are all so beautiful. 

The packaging is so sleek. It's quite big so isn't perfect for travelling but that's not what I bought it for so that doesn't bother me. The mirror in the lid is perfect if you don't have a mirror to hand as it is large. The product is in quite large circles which means that you get a fair amount of blush for the price.

The quality of these products is just amazing. The colours are so opaque and vibrant. My favourites are the second along on the top row and the one below it. I use the darker, brownish colour as a bronzer and the pink as a blush almost everyday when I'm just wearing a toned down look. I have never had any problems applying or blending these products with the brushes I use and they aren't dusty at all, even the glittery shades. You do only get a little product on your brush but that's really all you need as the blushes are so highly pigmented. 

 
Overall I am very impressed with these products and will definitely be buying a few more of these palettes when I get the money. I highly reccmends the palette to anyone who loves to have a little colour in their cheeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment