Thursday 11 June 2015

Top 5 // Eye Products



I've got quite a few eye products but I thought I'd share my favourites with you.

Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette £4.00: This product is just amazing. It's a great dupe for the Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay. The consistency and the pigmentation of the eyeshadow is brilliant and you can make so many looks with the colours that you have.

Barry M Bold Waterproof Eyeliner in Black £3.99: I don't think I've ever found a pencil eyeliner as good as this. It stays on all day, the pigmentation is really dark, it's easy to blend and it's cheap. I ware this all the time, so much so that I'm on my third pencil.

Beauty UK Glitter Eyeliner in Silver £2.99: I love glitter and this product is cram packed with it. Not only is the consistency of the product great but it contains just the right amount of glitter. It's really easy to use as the brush is really thin and it looks really good on the lower lash line to add a bit of sparkle.

Collection Waterproof Fast Stroke Eyeliner in Black £2.99: This eyeliner did exactly as it says it does. It's quick and easy to use and stays on all day. It doesn't run in the rain and it's really pigmented, not grey like some eyeliners.

Maybelline Mascara Volume Express 100% Black £6.99: I have been using this mascara for so long. I always repurchase it and I very rarely try any different mascaras because this just works so well for me. I keeps the curl in your lashes, the product is the perfect consistency and it's not clumpy at all.






No comments:

Post a Comment