Wednesday 28 January 2015

Makeup Revolution // Redemption Palette Iconic 3

I really wanted an eyeshadow palette that has lots of different rose gold shades. My price range isn't very high so I had to find one that was fairly cheap but still very much worth buying. After quite a while of looking I finally found the Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 3. It was only £4.00 from Superdrug and is just amazing.

When I first saw this palette I was so impressed by the wide range of gold's, pinks and browns. There is a great mix of shimmery and matte shades. It was exactly what I was looking for and I would recommend it to anyone who was wanting the Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay but it was a little too pricey as this is a brilliant dupe.

The packaging for these shadows is very convenient. The palette itself isn't massive but you get plenty of each colour as pretty much all of the container is filled apart from the small indent in the bottom for the brush it comes with. Also, I love it when palettes have clear plastic in the lid because it makes it so much easier to tell which is which instead of having to open them all to figure it out. It also makes the palette look very professional and sleek which I find very inviting as it makes me feel as though the product will be of good quality.


These shadows are so highly pigmented its almost unbelievable (especially as the price is so low.) Every shade is exactly as it is in the palette when swatched and applied to the eyelid. They are so bright and the glitters really do sparkle if you catch them in the light. They are not dusty and the only fallout I have experienced has been bits of glitter falling off my makeup brushes as I apply it.

I created a look using the palette to try and give you an example of what some of the colours look like on. The lighting wasn't great so the colours didn't show up properly you can still see the sparkle.


I have used the palette quite a few times before writing this so that I could get a good feel of what the shadows are really like and they last ages. I would say without a primer they last about six hours but if you put a primer under them I would expect them to last about eight or nine hours.

I definitely recommend this palette to anyone who is looking to brighten up their look and really make their eyes pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment